Welcome to KeyWest.net! The web’s best place to find out what to do, where to stay and what to eat while you are visiting Key West. Did you know that Key West is the southernmost point in the United States? It is also home to free ranging chickens and iguana lizards! Are you ready to start your adventure?
Use the categories above to select your starting point. We have included all of the best hotels, restaurants, events and activity providers in our index to make planning your vacation that much easier!
University of Key West T’s
A Lime Is A Terrible Thing To Waste!
Limited Quantity – Shipping $2.99 – Available in Black only
- What to Do When Stung By a Stingray - More than 1,500 people are stung by stingrays every year. While not aggressive, stingrays will use their venomous, barbed stingers whenever they are frightened in an act of self-defense. Stingray stings rarely result in death. However, if a victim begins having symptoms of nausea, vomiting, cramps, tightness in the chest, […]
- What To Do About a Sunburn - After spending just a few hours out in the sun with your skin unprotected, developing a sunburn is highly likely. Knowing how to handle and treat a sunburn properly is a way to find relief from the pain and burning sensation you may feel during the process of the sunburn […]
- Top 5 Favorite Places To See In Key West - It’s hard to pick from all of the unlimited things you can do in Key West. KeyWest.net has compiled a list of their top 5 favorite places to see! Tropic Cinema- The famous full-time, triplex theater serves as a cultural center. Providing a variety of events, they also host musical […]
- Fishing in Key West - Key West, Florida is known for it’s clear, blue waters and nightlife. The island is also a top fishing spot. In the shallow, inshore waters bonefish, tarpon, Spanish mackerel, and barracuda are commonly found. The bonefish can be up to 10 pounds in the Keys, while smaller in other locations. […]
- Top 5 Events In Key West - There is no shortage of special events happening year-round in Key West. Festivals are celebrations of the eclectic lifestyle. Multiple ethnic groups blend into a fascinating melting pot, with a laid back island vibe. Key West residents and visitors like it this way. The “Bight” Before Christmas – In Key West’s […]